Calorie deficit Diet chart for weight loss

Health

Weight gain is a common health issue found in almost every person. The food that you eat, the lifestyle that you maintain and the stress of work adds to weight gain. Obese people have fewer energy levels and health issues like heat problem, trouble in breathing, indigestion, etc. crop up in their body.

Everyone is striving to fight obesity. And the thumb rule is to lower your everyday calorie intake. You not only have to eat healthy which is easily digestible, but you also have to count the calories that you eat. Your eating habit constitutes 80% of your weight loss program. The other 20% is physical exercise. We have mentioned a diet chart below which can help you shed some pounds.

Breakfast: It is the most important meal of that and it should be packed with nutrients that would help to fuel you up. It should be done by 8:30 am.

Option 1: 

– 1 slice whole-grain bread

– Half avocado

– 1 egg cooked with ¼ tsp olive oil

– 1 clementine

Option 2:

– 200 ml chaas

– 1 whole wheat roti

– 1 bowl sprouts

Lunch: Make sure you have a wholesome lunch with the right amount of carbohydrates, protein, and fat.

Option 1:

– 2 cups of vegetable soup

– 2 slices of baguette

– 2 tbsp cheddar cheese

– 1 clementine

 Option 2

– 2 whole wheat chapatti

– 1 bowl of dal/ rajma

– 100 gm Dahi

– 1 bowl spinach curry

– 5 gm vegetable oil (used for cooking)

Evening snack: Make sure to keep the snack light and in small portions only. If you snack heavily, it will kill your appetite for dinner.

  1. Option 1: 2 besan dhokla (20 gm)
  2. Option 2: 1 paneer cheela (20 gm)

Dinner: It is advisable to eat dinner 3 hours before going to bed. 1 glass of milk before sleeping enhances better sleep.

Option 1:

– Moroccan style stuffed the pepper

– 2 cups spinach (sauté the spinach in 1tsp olive oil with a pinch of salt and pepper)

Option 2:

– 50 gm vegetable soup

– 30 gm brown rice

– 100 gm chicken/ fish

– 100 gm Raita/ curd

Bedtime: 200 ml milk with a pinch of turmeric in it.

You may, of course, bring more variations in the list; however, remember to count the calories. Eating the right food in the right quantity will help you lose weight and maintain it forever.

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *