The Reserve Bank of India is expected to be released in the third week of October 2019. RBI Assistant Application Form will be available Online Only.
Know everything required to fill the Application Form, what information to put in & what documents to upload.
Important RBI Assistant Application Form 2019 Dates
- The RBI Assistant 2019 Notification is expected to be released by the third week of October, expected date – 18th October 2019.
- Last Date to fill the RBI Assistant Online Application Form will be 10th November 2019.
- Candidates can expect the Prelims Admit Card to be released by 19th November 2019.
- Preliminary Examination is expected to be conducted on 27th & 28th November 2019.
Check the Official RBI Assistant Notification 2019
What Documents Are Required to fill the RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2019?
The RBI Assistant 2019 Apply Online Link will be active soon. You need to have the following documents ready:-
- A Scanned Passport sized photograph.
- Scanned copy of Your signature in JPG or JPEG format.
- Candidate should have their class 10th, 12th, and Graduation Mark sheets ready to input the required details on the application form.
What Documents to Upload on the RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2019?
Candidates need to upload the following documents while filling the Online Application Form
|Photograph||20KB – 50KB (Passport Size)||200 x 230 Pixels||JPEG|
|Signature||10KB – 20KB||140 x 60 Pixels||JPEG|
- The passport size photograph must be coloured and taken against a light-coloured background.
- The signature must be done with black ink on a white paper Only
- Scanned copy of Photograph & Signature should be in JPEG format only.
How To Fill the RBI Assistant Online Application Form 2019?
You can fill the Online Application Form by following these steps-
- Click on the above-mentioned link for the application form
- Proceed by filling the asked information
- Upload the Documents
- Pay the Application Fee for the exam as per your category
- Submit your final application form.
What is the Application Fee for RBI Assistant 2019 Exam?
The Application Fee for the examination for all different categories has been mentioned below-
- Application Fee for General Candidates is Rs 450/-
- The Application fee for OBC Candidates is Rs 450/-
- Fee for SC/ST candidates is Rs 50/-
- The application Fee amount for PwD/ST candidates is also Rs 50/-
What Details Need to Be Mentioned on the RBI Assistant Online Form?
You will need to input the Following Details in the application form:-
- Your Full Name
- Date Of Birth
- Verified and functional Mobile number (For id/password & other exam-related info)
- Your Complete Postal Address
- State, City, District
- Known Language
- Academic Details (10th, 12th standard & graduation)
Is RBI Assistant Form Correction Possible?
No Application Form Correction:- Reserve Bank of India doesn’t give an option for form correction or modification. Make sure to input all details correctly as you will not be able to edit the details later.
All Candidates are advised to carefully preview the form before final submission. Once submitted, no changes can be made on the Application Form.